Compensation claims in the medical sector are rising, as are the value of the payouts involved. Rachel Gordon reports on underpricing, competition and the future of the market.
News that NHS
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud