In December 2005, the Court of Appeal in Kearsley v Klarfeld indicated that it would be desirable to see a group of minor impact cases listed before the High Court in order for definitive guidance
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall