Mrs McGarel-Groves was the owner of a top-class dressage horse that had died as a result of a massive overdose of steroids given by a French vet, Mr Grandiere. At trial, the French vet was held re
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Clear buys Robert Alexander and eyes further deals in 2018