David Moore, managing director of ActiveGeo, said it was as important for claims managers and accide...
David Moore, managing director of ActiveGeo, said it was as important for claims managers and accident investigators to understand the limitations of electronic mapping, street level and aerial photography, as to appreciate their capabilities.
He said proper combination of mapping technologies could eliminate the need for many on-site reports, while highlighting those that did require site visits.
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Hiscox names former claims boss as UK CEO
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- CBL shareholder in bid to save troubled firm from liquidation
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Marsh boss joins GRP-backed Marshall Wooldridge