Last week major world bank HSBC lost a disc containing the details of nearly 370,000 health insurance clients. The disc had been sent through the post to the company's reinsurer, Swiss Re.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator