Over the past 18 months the Lloyd's market has seen a busy period for mergers, acquisitions and new syndicates. New capital seems to be flooding in and it is not just the usual suspects - namely the U
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise