The claimant was employed as a sub-sea engineer by the first defendant, an employment agency based in the UK. The second defendant, a German company, was a submarine cable installation contractor that
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Analysis: Home, sweet connected home
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation