News that Bahrain is to introduce laws to make health insurance mandatory for expatriates who work and live in the region comes as little surprise to UK insurers active in the market. Bahrain, alo
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief