Claims paid at Equitas - the company set up to reinsure and run-off Lloyd's pre-1993 liabilities - amounted to £357m in the six months ended 30 September 2003.
In the same period, reinsurers' share
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal