Claims paid at Equitas - the company set up to reinsure and run-off Lloyd's pre-1993 liabilities - amounted to £357m in the six months ended 30 September 2003.
In the same period, reinsurers' share
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business