In November 2006, 25-year-old Sheena Grant was a passenger in a friend's car, her five-year-old daughter, Mia, with her in the back seat. On the approach to a Basingstoke roundabout, they collided
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter