In November 2006, 25-year-old Sheena Grant was a passenger in a friend's car, her five-year-old daughter, Mia, with her in the back seat. On the approach to a Basingstoke roundabout, they collided wit
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting