There is a natural logic for those in the insurance industry to adopt a responsible attitude towards managing carbon emissions, recycling and waste. How else can they lobby persuasively on the nee
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners