Cash plan provider HealthSure is targeting the small-to-medium-sized business sector following the launch of a new low-cost plan specifically designed to address health-related absenteeism.
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Beazley leads £2.5m funding round for SME digital insurer
- Insurtechs on Tempcover's radar as it spies acquisition targets
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- CBL director and INEDs resign