Being branded ineffective and out of touch with current social trends in a recent survey by Mercer Human Resource Consulting is hardly good news for the corporate healthcare market. However, while
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners