Ms Harrison tripped and fell while walking along the pavement in August 2005. It was not disputed that her fall was a result of a failure to maintain the highway. Quantum was agreed at £25,000.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated