Like the rest of the general insurance industry, the private medical insurance sector is now playing a slightly anxious waiting game. The pens have been laid down, the papers handed in and the doo
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners