A recent survey found that, in spite of the risk, many London firms have failed to put any plans in place to deal with a terrorist attack. The survey, conducted by Marsh, found that more than a third
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers