Six years ago, Post Magazine reported on the birth of what the market now knows as Fortis. The acquisition of Generali-owned Northern Star by Fortis-owned Bishopsgate saw one continental financial
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners