On the face of it, the UK insurance industry is looking good. Valued in the region of £100bn, (nearly 20% of the economy's total net worth) and providing employment for some 330,000 individuals, it wo
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'