On the face of it, the UK insurance industry is looking good. Valued in the region of £100bn, (nearly 20% of the economy's total net worth) and providing employment for some 330,000 individuals, it
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance