Mortgage fraud regained a regrettable high profile this summer; the $1bn (£482m) sub-prime debt crisis in the US and a multi-million pound scam at Thamesmead in South London - featured in a recent BBC
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round