Mortgage fraud regained a regrettable high profile this summer; the $1bn (£482m) sub-prime debt crisis in the US and a multi-million pound scam at Thamesmead in South London - featured in a recent BBC
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs