Mortgage fraud regained a regrettable high profile this summer; the $1bn (£482m) sub-prime debt crisis in the US and a multi-million pound scam at Thamesmead in South London - featured in a recent BBC
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'