Longevity of office is something more traditionally associated with insurance company personnel than government ministers. But Environment Minister Elliot Morley is one of the rare breed that have
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners