Howden has appointed a specialist in professional indemnity as an associate director in its claims division to bolster expertise.
Kevin Bailey joins from Heath Lambert where he was claims manager
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote