Health insurer BHSF has changed its travel insurance provider to Gibraltar-domiciled Link in an effort to grow its market share.
After a six-month process, operations director Phil Ashbourne said t
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers