Andrew Paddick was a man who simply could not be ignored. He was brash, passionate, out-spoken and often ferociously single-minded. But he was also very astute, had a sharp analytical mind and a
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?