This claim for personal injury arose when the appellant returned to his flat at around midnight, after being out drinking earlier that evening. While taking a short cut to the entrance to his flat
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Axa commits €200m a year to innovation; will reduce head office costs by 25%
- Markerstudy makes 27 redundancies at Chesterfield office
- Analysis: NIHL: Make some noise
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'