With an insurance bill for more than £3bn and around 200,000 homes affected in the Midlands and the North of England, this summer's floods have brought the issue of flood cover and defences firmly
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Analysis: Home, sweet connected home
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3