Product recalls are undeniably on the increase. Figures from Pricewaterhouse Coopers show that although there were only 16 recalls in the UK during 2004, this increased to 43 in 2005, and the numb
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in