Product recalls are undeniably on the increase. Figures from Pricewaterhouse Coopers show that although there were only 16 recalls in the UK during 2004, this increased to 43 in 2005, and the numb
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners