Last week, Allianz Cornhill's fraud manager, Mihir Pandya, a senior figure in the Insurance Fraud Bureau, warned insurers that they might be leaving themselves open to legal challenges on human
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance