The UK poultry livestock industry has been going through lean times in recent years, with the business environment set to get even tougher.
After all, it was only in February that the president of
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?