On 1 September 2002, the Association of British Insurers released its updated statement of principles ensuring flood cover for properties at risk. The move followed guarantees from the government
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech