The one aspect of business continuity management all too frequently ignored in company plans is the risk posed by the loss or absence of employees. For example, when the Chartered Management Insti
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners