Insurers have left architects' professional indemnity policies relatively unchanged during the past 10 years, reflecting a confidence in the profession's stability and maturity. However, a demandi
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Analysis: Home, sweet connected home
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3