The claimant, an inexperienced adult climber, engaged in a simulated rock climb at the defendant's indoor climbing centre. Rules forbidding jumping were displayed outside the climbing room, but the cl
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation