The need for high net worth insurers to scrutinise their claims costs is no different to that of any mainstream personal lines insurer, except that the players are more aware of the adverse effect
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners