Two weeks ago, insurance industry experts once again gathered around the discussion table at the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters. This time, the debate centred on the perennial problem of in
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation