Phoenix, the headline-grabbing 12-day-old heifer, was so named because she effectively rose from the ashes of the 2001 foot-and-mouth pyres. She was found huddled next to her dead mother beneath
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise