Twenty alleged members of a motor insurance fraud ring were arrested last week in London following a joint swoop by the Metropolitan Police and the Insurance Fraud Bureau as part of a cash-for-crash i
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners