Electronic disclosure relates to the need to ask parties to litigation whether there is any relevant information, stored in an electronic medium, which may have to be disclosed. The sources of electro
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse