Ask any corporate risk manager what he or she thinks of Solvency II and they will probably say it is someone else's problem - something for insurers and regulators to worry about. That is how it
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter