Now that preparations for implementing Solvency II are well underway, insurers are turning their attention to the work required to meet the deadlines set by the Financial Services Authority for the fi
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute