Colombian premium income shows growth
The Colombian market premium in 2004 was 6.2bn pesos ($2.6bn), 5.8% more than in 2003, reported the Colombian Department of Insurance. Non-life business grew b
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse