Following global insurer AIG's termination of its agency agreement with energy specialist Starr Tech, the agency has announced that it is to offer commercial insurance coverage by ACE USA and Berk
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber