The last couple of years have been a boom time for captives. There have been record numbers of new formations and even though the number of captives closed down has been growing, the sector is thr
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting