ACE has reported net income of $282m for the fourth quarter of 2004, down from $444m for the same quarter last year.
Income excluding net realised gains for the fourth quarter was $166m, compared w
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise