Lloyd's underwriter Novae has moved into the international general-liability market with the recruitment of two senior underwriters to Syndicate 2007.
Mark Davies and Rupert Taylor have joined the
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber