Tropical storm Nabi lashed northern Japan at the start of September, after causing at least 18 deaths across the country.
The storm brought winds of up to 90km/h (56mph) and severe rain to the nort
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs