XL Insurance, the UK subsidiary of XL Capital, has launched a new product specifically tailored to the directors' and officers' insurance market in the UK.
Launched in summer 2006, XL said the new
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise