By Isobel McCalman.
Whenever there is any discussion about the potential of the insurance sector in the Gulf, Saudi Arabia is held up as an example of the massive possibilities in the region. Up to
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3