Lloyd's of London is to be sued for damages by a group of US citizens who claim descent from slaves.
The group of ten plaintiffs are suing for compensation as a result of Lloyd's allegedly underwri
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief