The US Geological Survey (USGS) and Stanford University have joined forces to create the San Andreas Fault Observatory (SAFOD), more than two miles beneath the surface of the earth.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role