A common problem in facultative reinsurance is that there is an unavoidable tension between a reinsured's wish to recover under its reinsurance with a minimum of fuss and the reinsurers' desire to
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote